- We want to put wood floors and granite countertops in our new house, but we're overwhelmed with the choices: real wood vs engineered wood, granite vs quartz, and then there all the color possibilities. We're hoping to get it all installed before we move in, but at the rate we're going, I'm not so sure that's going to happen.
- Sophia started walking a week and a half ago. She still prefers crawling to walking, but every day she gets a bit better at it.
- My goal was to pack at least one box every day, starting on Oct. 1. So far, I'm 2 boxes behind.
- As most children, Amelia loves carbs - bread, pasta, crackers, etc. But her quirk - she likes eating the bread and bagels frozen.
- Amelia and Sophia have both had sleeping issues in the last few weeks, which leaves me totally sleep deprived, with very little energy to do much of anything. Hopefully at least one of the girls will get it together soon so that I can start getting things done.
- Amelia has finally been talking more in sentences . . . only her sentence structure isn't right. Most often, the verb is at the end of the sentence, like she's talking in Spanish.
- I keep thinking this is going to be an easy move since we're only moving 1/2 mile away . . . but that may mean more procrastination and less de-cluttering.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Overwhelmed & Under Energized
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I assume that everything went well with the purchase of the house since you are talking about moving! THat is so exciting.
Post a Comment