- When I drive by a pawn shop that has children's bikes out front, it always makes me wonder how they got there. a) "Johnny, if you don't behave, we're taking your bike to the pawn shop." b) Someone is so desperate for cash that they have to get rid of their children's bikes. c) I can't think of a good reason that they'd be there.
- Today I was in the middle of fixing dinner and I decided I wasn't in the mood for what I was fixing. I hate it when that happens.
- There is a musical group I like called "Voice Male" - a group of returned missionaries who sing Accapella. The other day on Pandora, I decided to add "Voice Male" to a station I was listening to. When it rotated to a rap song, sung by a group of gangsta wanna-be's, I realized I had chosen "Voice Mail", instead of "Voice Male". Kind of funny, but I don't know how to get that group out of my station now.
- Ken is determined to get Amelia to say "delicious" because he thinks it will be cute. I think it's hilarious how often he can use that word on any given evening.
- We have a children's movie that Amelia likes with caterpillars named "Hermie" and "Wormie". Tonight Amelia was outside doing yard work with Ken and came to show me "Hermie". When she opened her hand, she had a worm curled up in the palm of her hand. It took all of me not to say "Yuck! Drop that worm!".
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Complete Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've never thought of the pawn shop thing. The bikes could be stolen.. .YOu never know.
Yeah--the pawn shop observation had me wondering too...Hmmm.
Post a Comment