- Is it right that I'm jealous of Amelia's new crayons? Thank goodness school supplies are so cheap right now; I've got to go get some of my own.
- It rained here yesterday, which was a welcome relief from the 89 F Sunday. I don't do heat . . . and especially when I'm pregnant.
- Amelia has started the tantrum throwing stage - sometimes I can cut them off before they get bad, and sometimes we both have to suffer through.
- I know I'm pregnant and not fat, but I feel fat . . . and I still have 2 months to go.
- I taught my last Sunbeam lesson on Sunday. Months ago I resented being moved from the 10-year olds to Sunbeams, but Sunday I felt a bit sad about it being my last week with the 3-year olds.
- I'm going shopping for a new chair today. I'm hoping to find one that isn't too big or too small or too fluffy or not fluffy enough. Ken is hoping I can't find a chair I like so that we can buy the cool couch he likes ;)
- Amelia has figured out how to buckle her buckle on her highchair, even moving her fingers so that they don't get pinched . . . but she gets mad when she can't unbuckle it.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
After giving birth is when I felt the fattest. That's when I got to see how much "stuff" was left over. UGH. Hang in there.
I hope you find a chair that you like :)
That is so fun that you love Amelia's crayons. I too love school supplies. I was all about the logistics of school. To this day I have 5 notepads that I write my daily thoughts in.
Post a Comment