- On Tuesday when we were out walking, a lady stopped to ask about our Burley stroller, and then asked if I wanted to buy some baby/ girl's clothes. When I agreed to go look at them, she told me she was going through a divorce and had no money for rent. And her roommate was crying about something and telling me about the boating accident she had had. I'm not sure if that was to entice me to buy more, but I'm always amazed/embarrassed when complete strangers share so much personal information with people they don't know.
- Do you ever regret not looking at the forecast when you plan your meals? I did yesterday . . . right after I turned on the oven to 400F when it was 80F - inside and out.
- I'm finally in my 3rd trimester . . . but I already feel like I've been pregnant forever.
- We've been enjoying our produce box that we get every week - love, love, love the fresh produce and taste of home-grown veggies. But what to do with all the garlic that we've gotten?
- I don't mind re-watching videos with Amelia over and over, but for some reason, I get irritated when a re-run of cartoons comes on TV. Go figure.
- Amelia and I walked to the park yesterday. Amelia loves to stop and pick up every interesting leaf, stick and rock along the way. And once we got to the park, she had fun filling the swing with rocks and sticks.
Oh yeah, and she loves to swing too.
- We're going camping this weekend. Wish us luck!


1 comment:
could garlic be minced and frozen in small portions?
Post a Comment