* Amelia and I have been going for walks in our neighborhood as time and weather permit. 'Tis the season for Christmas decorations, but I found one house that has decorations for every season displayed on their porch: 4th of July, Memorial Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I guess if you always have it up, you don't have to worry about changing it when the season changes.
* At $3.15/gallon, I can't believe how expensive gas is here.
* Ken's palm plant did not survive the move, and neither did one of our succulents. My ficus looks pretty sad, but I keep talking to it and giving it encouragement. Ken bought replacement plants and has strategically placed them in front of my ficus so that it's "sadness" isn't as visible.
* I feel like I have less free time now than I did when I was working full-time. I can't quite figure that one out, but I'm finding it challenging to find time to do work for ABRiO.
* The state of Washington is the first state I've been in where you don't get a new drivers license and license plates in the same office. After a total of 2 1/2 hours of waiting and in-line time, at 2 different offices, Ken and I, and our cars are officially licensed in the state of WA.
3 comments:
Year-round porch decorations? Hum. I'm not sure if I hate or love that idea.
This line made me laugh "Ken bought replacement plants and has strategically placed them in front of my ficus so that it's "sadness" isn't as visible."
It's ok as long as we can't see it. ;)
Come on ficus you can pull through. :)
You already got Washington licenses and plates? We have lived here a whole year and haven't done that yet. I'm glad we are lazy because it got me out of a speeding ticket. Over $3 for gas!!! That is terrible1
Post a Comment