Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just to say "hi"


4 months down, 5 months to go . . . the baby wanted to stop in and say hi.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Look at it's little hand! So cute! :) Hope you are feeling well.

Brenda said...

Is that a little hand? Too cute! And, have you discovered if the owner of that hand is a she-baby or a he-baby?

Kat said...

Ahhh. That is awesome! Are you going to find out if its a boy or girl or are you going to be surprised?

Sharon said...

Kat: yes, we're going to find out the sex. I'm a planner; I just gotta know ;)

Brenda: no, we don't know the sex yet - the baby was moving around too much. We'll do another ultrasound in Phoenix - in about 3 weeks when Ken is doing his internship in Phoenix.

Kristin and Alyssa said...

OK I'm not sure where I was when you posted you were pregnant but I feel like a real heel now. Congrats that is soooo awesome.

Joan said...

Cute!!! I'm so excited for you. Amylinn is due in March and we find out what she is having in 3 weeks. Maybe. Jonathon says it's a truck most of the time although he did say it was a baby sister the other day.

Anonymous said...

Let us know when you find out, Sharon!