Special thanks goes to my friends, Ben & Jerry, for helping me get over my discouragement this past weekend . . . and just maybe, they helped me fit into the maternity clothes better :)
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I did it!
I went shopping on Monday and was persistent in my pursuit of maternity clothes. I tried on over 15 pieces of clothes and it paid off. I found a few shirts and a dress . . . it's not a lot, and now I have to buy shoes to go with the dress, but overall, I'm satisfied. It will hold me over for a few more weeks until I'm in Phoenix, where I'll shop for a few more things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
One of my favorite Maternity stores is Motherhood Maternity. They have cute items, and they are reasonably priced. They also have a website if there isn't one in your area.
I hope you have more success. Target usually has cute stuff too. I haven't had as much success with their maternity pants, but they have cute tops and skirts.
Good luck!
Good Ole' Ben and Jerry. Always there for you. :)
So glad you scored somethings to wear. I look at you in pictures and think that you would be so easy to fit...but then I realize you are a woman and it all makes sense :) Glad to know you're dressed and that Band J came to another souls rescue :)
Ah, it's good to have something to wear. Wishing you the best shopping outcomes!
Post a Comment