Oh, and by the way, our water shoes came - and they're great. I can't wait to try them out. And, because they're amphibious shoes, I can comfortably hike in them as well. But, I'll probably wear my hiking boots for the big hikes. Ken has planned multiple hikes for each day that we're at Zion National Park. I hope we have the energy for it. But we've also planned a horse ride while we're there - we're splurging - it is our anniversary after all - and we haven't done anything for the last 2 years, so we feel a bit like splurging. Anyway, back to the horse rides. It should be fun and give us a break - while we make the horses get a workout. The website for the horses is funny - it lists a weight limit requirement. Do you think they'll make us weigh in before we get started, or just take our word for it?
Ken keeps mentioning that he's all packed. As a matter of fact, he's not only packed - he's packed all of his stuff in the car. And mine is all still sitting on the bed. So I guess I better get packin' so that we're ready in the morning to start our vacation.
4 comments:
Have fun! You guys are going to have such a blast riding horses. Make sure to take pictures.
Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it.
HAVE FUN!! :)
I'm the opposite. I love to pack but hate unpacking. I hope you have a great time and Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment