skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sights, Sounds, and Schnells

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008


I love carving pumpkins and eating candy, but I've never been a real fan of Halloween - too much stress trying to come up with costumes, etc.  This year, however, I decided to work on getting over my bah-humbug attitude.  Ken and I started planning our costume months out, to avoid the panic of "what do I dress up as?" and I found a website with some great "couples" costumes ideas.  My favorite was me dressing as a bunch of grapes, and Ken dressing in a straight-jacket . . . "Grape-Nuts"; but Ken didn't want to wear a straight jacket all night.  So instead, we went to the student physical therapy party as the following.

I went as a heart.


Ken went as a cop.


And together . . .


 . . . it's a "cardiac-arrest".

Amazingly I had a good time - dressing up and at the party, but of course it didn't hurt that there was plenty of candy to keep me happy.  Below are some of our favorite costumes from the party - people really get into this Halloween thing :)

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.
Posted by Sharon at 7:25 AM

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yaaaay! We had so much fun. Your costumes are always so great! I'm glad you figured out the slide show too!

November 2, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Schnell Family

Sharon
View my complete profile

The Happy Family

The Happy Family

Amelia

Amelia

Sophia

Sophia

Webpages & Blogs I Follow

  • 100 Days of Real Food
  • Cakewrecks
  • Dr Christina Hibbert

Friends & Family

  • Amber & Andy Pavlovich
  • Barb & David Charon
  • Becca & Aaron Anderson
  • Becca & Brandon Stucki
  • Becky & Chad
  • Braxton Thornley
  • Brenda (Private)
  • Carrie & Dave Coleman
  • Heather Cromar's Recipes
  • Jacob & Sunny Hyatt
  • Janell & Tom
  • Jeanna & Mark Hansen
  • Kat's Photos
  • Kathryn Clark (Private)
  • Kristin Mumford
  • Kylie
  • Lundholm Family
  • Megan & Jared
  • Michelle & Cole Chamberlain (Private)
  • Molly & Amir
  • Morriss Family
  • Pam Kirkwood
  • Raina & Emile Bonfiglio
  • Richelle
  • Spring & Alan Bean
  • Tera & Isaac Larsen
  • Tiffany & Brian Tidlund (Private)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (74)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2011 (92)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (62)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (12)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (4)
      • T'was the week before Thanksgiving . . .
      • Hiking with the Pavlovich's
      • A Day in the Phoenix Sun
      • Halloween 2008
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)