Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Schnells visit Flagstaff

Sept. 19-20, 2008

Kris Schnell (brother) and family, along with Ernie Schnell (father) and his friend, came to visit Ken and I in Flagstaff - what a fun weekend.  We all went to Sunset Crater State Park, where the 3-generations of Schnells posed for a picture.


At Wupatki State Park, we all posed for a picture by one of the ruins, while someone offered to take our picture.   I had the setting on black/white by accident, but it actually turned out pretty cool.

We discovered that this is how the petroglyphs must have been made.  

2 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey Schnell's! I didn't know you were bloggers, hope you don't mind me taking a gander at what you are up too! We need to get together before #3 shows up! Otherwise, you will never want to come over to our mad house! Barb

andy pav said...

Sharon I like the black and white picture. That little boy is cute. What are you guys going for Halloween?