Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Watching Baby Einstein

The girls love to watch movies at our house, however usually individually. Today I thought I would sit them together and see how they enjoy the movie....Hmmm, let's see how this goes.

Amelia loves her sister, but I'm not so sure that Sophie is comfortable with Amelia being in her space...


Amelia says,"That's a pretty funny part"...can we watch this movie again mom?"
"I'm not so sure I like this part guys, it makes me a little nervous", says Sophie!

Sophie and Amelia watching T.V...."Mom, Sophie is hitting me!"
Diane DeVoll - Parker, Grandma to Amelia in a nice bonnet ~1 year old in Milwaukie, OR. Cutie isn't she?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In pic 3 looks like Sophis is pushing Amelia away sayinf "hey i'm trying to watch the movie" So funny!

Anonymous said...

Sophe keeps on staring at that movie........... grandma