- I love sunshine, except when it makes it super obvious that I need to dust and clean my house.
- I love birthdays, and celebrating birthdays, but I get stressed when it comes to deciding on presents. I make Ken help me . . . unless it's for him . . . okay, I lie, especially when it's for him ;)
- I love extra bedrooms, but I am finding that our spare bedroom is turning into a storage space for all those projects I want to complete and don't have time for, ie. scrapbooking, baby quilt, taxes, etc.
- I love that Amelia is growing up, but her growing pains (new teeth, transitioning to a toddler bed, not being able to communicate) are as painful for me as they are for her.
- I love ice cream and so does Amelia, except when we eat it too fast and get brain freeze.
- I love Sophia's new "talking"; it sounds so serious, like she's really trying to say something important.
Friday, February 10, 2012
I love . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment