Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Amelia at 2

  • I love the way Amelia does with her stuffed animals what I do with her and Sophia.  She feeds them, reads to them, puts them in the swing, and wraps them in blankets.
  • She likes leeks, bok choy, greens, tomatoes, and broccoli.  And speaking of vegetables, she'd rather eat them than meat.  She eats around meat, even in a casserole when it's all mixed in.  I just may have a vegetarian on my hands.
  • Amelia likes to mix her food; it grosses me out, but so far, she eats it, so I say nothing and cringe inwardly.
  • She loves having the lights on, even when it's fully light outside.  She must have gotten that from her Daddy.
  • Amelia is a helper, and brings out her little chair to stand on whenever I'm near a counter or sink; ready to help when I'm willing to let her help.
  • She still only says a few words, but one of them is "please", and that makes it all good.
  • She likes to drink from the faucet because Daddy does it.
  • Amelia loves singing the ABC song and already recognizes and names some of the letters.
  • She can run the DVD player and put in movies on her own; this is both a good and bad thing.
  • She's good at pretending and I love watching her imagination at work.
  • Amelia loves Sophia.  And Sophia loves Amelia . . . and listening to Amelia sing and watching Amelia play.
  • We love Amelia too and love having her in our family.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Bok choy? Really? You serve the Mother of the Universe award. Seriously.