It's great having my husband home. We went on a cheap date the other night (and I say, a cheap date is better than no date). We went to the Little America hotel to see the lights.
Monday, December 21, 2009
It's a Date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Beautiful lights and I so miss $.50 ice cream cones. Lucky!
Does the price of the cone go up in the summer?
I am glad you went on a date and you should go on lots of them before the baby comes. Go to do things you think you might not be able to do once she comes. Someone told me that and I am glad I did.
I thought of you today. I spotted a Baskin Robbin's sign advertising $1 cones and I stopped in and had one. I never buy there because it is too pricey, but I figured a buck was doable.
Brenda: amazingly the ice cream cones are still $.50 in the summer. Good bargain for a $1 at Baskin Robbins though.
Michelle: Thanks for the advice.
Post a Comment