Halloween at SWAN Rehab - the clinic where Ken is doing his current internship. My husband - once a rocker, always a rocker.

Week 22 - photo of "Wazel". Wazel is the pet name we're calling our baby girl for now. We decided that we're not sharing our baby name ideas until the name is on the birth certificate.
Pregnant picture of me - week 24. I wore a maternity top to emphasize my belly - otherwise, I don't look pregnant, just bulky.
As a follow-up to my last blog, a few comments on my likes and dislikes of being pregnant:
Dislikes in no particular order:
* Baby induced acne
* Back-pain, leg cramps
* 10 weeks of morning sickness
* Baby induced insomnia
* Having to buy maternity clothes, with no money to buy them and no hangers to hang them on
Likes:
* Feeling the baby move
* Getting pregnant so easily
* Being blessed with this great gift - I can't wait to be a Mom
2 comments:
Oh my goodness that u/s picture is amazing! Does this mean you got the extra screening you needed because she wouldn't cooperate the first time? You look GREAT! And I concur on your likes and dislikes...HATED the leg cramps.
I love the pic of Wazel. It's fun to nickname the baby. Megan was Ziggy the Zygote while gestating.
Cute maternity top. It looks nice on you!
Post a Comment